Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm getting used to it

So I'm getting used to postin'. I have to admit I was feeling shy, but when I thought about it, I decided, "why not?" I'm an interesting poodin with interesting tales. Like the other day, I saw that daddy had opened the door to The Closet Under the Stairs so of course I went to 'vestigate. There were all sorts of amazing smells in there and so many boxes to rub against. Daddy was vestigating a box of his own. Then he stopped. Closed the door and switched off the light. He didn't know that I had gone in there to 'vestigate with him! So I 'vestigated some more in the dark, which is not that dark for a poodin. And then I waited by the door. Finally, it seemed like forever, mom opened the door and I ran out. She was looking for me because she hadn't seen me. She went to have a bath and I usually sit with her while she has her baths. So when she was done she was looking around for me. She said she had mommasense and knew I was in the closet. Isn't that great! I'm glad I have such a sensitive momma!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

princess mia, i set up my blog 'cause of timmy too. it's good your momma is so sensible or you coulda been in the closet a long, long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home