Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All rested now

::Yawn:: ::streeeeetch::

I had a squillion naps after returning from my trip. Yesterday I was meditating all day about Edselsmom and today I saw on Edsel's blog that she's is doing good! Yay!

My beanmom has been checking her email too much to see if she has gotted an email from the beans who interviewed her last week. She hasn't gotted one yet and she seems a bit mad (crazy mad, not angry mad) That's another reason why I haven't been able to get on the 'puter. She's been hogging it!

It's OK, beanmom, you'll get the email.

::purrrrs::

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we has our pawsies crossed for your momma! hope your little pawsies aren't too sore from your torch run!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Concatulations on carry the torch. Our 'beans are back and we are catching up on our 'puter time. Good luck to your Mom on getting her email, Mia ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger =^..^= said...

You did real good, Princess! What a catastic run with the torch! Can't wait for The Catolympic Games to finally start!!! Now... purrliss rest your purretty paws and some glinting gold medals should be yours.

~Bombay

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

I hope your beanmom gets good mews in the email!

And thanks for coming to my party - I hope you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home