Friday, July 21, 2006

I could eat it all

Looky! Beanmom gotted me a big bag of food and she was going to put it in the container thing, so she poured out the food that was already in the container thing and I rushed in the kitchen to eat it. Of course I was gonna eat it, what else was I gonna do? She poured the new food in the container but there was too much food, so she had to leave some in the bag and then, and then, she poured the food in the bowl that I was eating from into the container. Excuse me, beanmom, but I was eating that. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh wow, Momma never gets that big of a bag cuz she is fraid we won't like it and it will go to waste or she will have to feed it to the fishies in the pond thingy. Mistrie says hi!

Patches Lady

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Don't forget my birthday party! Starting in about half an hour, bring drinks and snacks and nip (if you take it, I prefer shrimptinis myself)
Everyone is invited (although, given my age, I may retire frequently!). Paws up, charlie is in charge of the games, he says he got some ideas from recent parties.....[shakes perfect head] actually, for a snotrag he's done a good job!

pandora

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

I'll be there Pandora!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Don't eat too much PMB. You have to keep that wonderful kittie figure of yours.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

We has the same container fing!!! But it has kitten food that makes Bonnie sick, so Mom feeds us from a bag, an the food in the bag doesn't taste as good. The boy feeds us the K food instead of the C food an makes Bonnie happy, until she barfs.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

We love it when Mom puts new food in our bowl and we all run over to check it out. Then she says, "What are you getting so excited about? It's the same stuff." But it's not the same....it's fresh!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I love your bigg bigg bowl. It is pretty! Mine is black, and a lot smaller.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home