Sunday, May 13, 2007

Seven random things about me

I've been tagged by Derby, Skeeter & LC and Edsel/The Pooch.

Here are seven random things about me.

  1. I was an abondoned kitty when the people I was living with moved out and left me behind. My forever beans lived next door and took me in.
  2. I like to go outside on my harness and leash.
  3. I love to eat grass and nip.
  4. I have a sweetie pie, Derby Sassycat.
  5. I like beandad's lap best of all.
  6. I love playing with twist ties and bottle rings.
  7. I'm a talker and I let my thoughts be known.
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to play, add your seven random things to your blog and let me know so that I can come and read what they are.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yes you do have a sweetie pie. I am so glad that is me. ::sigh::

Happy Mom's Day to your beanmom.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Mother's Day Mia's Mum!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

You & Derby were the first couple in the cat blogosphere. It's nice to see true love lasts!

Love,
Tipper

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Those beans who abandoned you are BAD! But at least you found your real beans that way,so now you are where you really belong.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are so glad you have a safe and happy home now. We do not even want to think about your dreadful past... it makes us cry.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'm glad you found your real parents!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

boy, so many of us are so lucky we found our real forever homes.....

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I still think your human lady is the best for rescuing you, Ms. Mia! We also love the same things: twist ties and bottle rings! Nice list! I still need to do mine as well.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that your Mommy took you in when your bad, bad beans abandoned you. It was great learning more about you.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

::sexywhiskerhumps::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home