Friday, March 28, 2008

Adventure with Upstairs Neighbour Kitty

City of Houston

Dear Cat blogosphere,

I've woefully neglected my blogging duties. I completely blame the beanmom for this.

(Beanmom here, and I take full responsibility)

She has been busy with all her busy things and hasn't been letting me on the puter.

Tigey and I are doing just fine. It's warming up here in Houston and every weekend I demand to be taken for a walk. Sometimes I get taken out, sometimes they just open the window.

Last weekend, I was sitting on the window sill, looking out the screen when Upstairs Neighbour Kitty came to challenge me.
Kitty the neighbour cat
Here he is on the back porch. Anyway, he came to the front window to tease me through the screen. I wasn't happy about this, as you can imagine.

I leaned on the screen and it gave just enough for me to squeeze between the window and the screen and I WAS OUT.

Oh, I SHOWED HIM.

Upstairs Neighbour Kitty RAN and hid under a car which meant that I ran right after him to the car. He was too scared to come out. I just paced up and down in front of the car.

Beandad came outside and snatched me up and put me back in the house and closed the window. He had to repair the screen to make sure that i wouldn't be able to push it open again (Sorry Beandad).

I don't know why he ran, he was taunting me to come out. It's not like we've never met before.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

prolly 'cause he's a boy kitty and he thoughted you was purrty and wanted to tease you. boy kitties is like that sometimes.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

You showed him!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

You rock grrrrrl! Way to show that upstairs kitty!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh my brave Princess! You show that kittie who is boss! Loving purrs to you, glad all is well. Other than the mombean being too busy.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Boy said...

Oh! You must be a pwetty fewocious kitty!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

It's good you showed that kitty who's boss!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home