Thursday, September 01, 2005

I can't get into my room today

I can't get into my room today acause the door is closed. Mom and Dad moved all the things down from the tall blue thing and put them on my bench after they moved it from my window. Then they moved the tall blue thing and then the tall brown thing and then closed the door to the whole lot. :( So I can't look out the window to the front of the house. So now I'm trapped here with the dog with only seven windows to look out of. Even the dog's window is closed so he won't see the people outside, but he saw them earlier and created a ruckus as usual. I did a turtle under the dining table. He has such loud barks, it hurts my ears. I hope I can get into my room tomorrow.

::Update::
Daddy came home to let the dog out to do his um, you know, and he said that the people outside have removed the front wall to my room where my window is. Ohmygosh. They are taking my room away. That is my sitting room where I watch the birdies and the squirrels and the buggies. This is so not fair. They better be building me a new front wall, is all. Or I might have to put the bite on someone.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Only seven windows??? That is a crime. Hope you and dog aren't trapped long.

PS... I really like your name cause it same as mine ~ Mia

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hi Mia, my name twin! Did ya see my update. I hope I get my room back.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Mia....

We just read your update. Maybe they are making your room bigger & putting in more windows!!! Hope they get done with it soon.

Mom said it was neat to have a name twin. But she said we didn't look alike even though we are both beautiful girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home