Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I gotted tagged

Mattingly tagged me! I don't get tagged very often, so I'm all a'cited!

5s:
1) 5 3 Things You Can’t Do
I can't turn on the tap by myself to get the water.
I can't open the door to the outside to go walkabout.
I can't get the crunchy goodness into my bowl.

2) 5 3 Things You Can Do
I can get any of the inside doors open.
I can do a flip when I play with cat dancer!
I can jump over the sofa if I have a running start from the kitchen.

3) 5 Things That Scare You
plastic bags, aluminum foil, the vacuum, loud noises and beans with tool belts.

4) 5 Things You Love
I love my crunchy goodness, treatsies, my beans!, walks outside and a good brushing.

5) 5 Things You Hate
having a baf, getting my nails clipped, taking medikashun, the upstairs neighbor's cat sitting on my back porch, the next door neighbor's dog.

6) 5 2 Random Facts About You
I have flying lessons once a week.
I'm not a big fan of stinky goodness.

7) 5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
I want to get on the mantel.
I want to go into the closet under the stairs.
I want to see what is on top of the TV.
I will make it to the top of the book case one day.
I will write a book and spread my message of universal love and catnippiness.

I know some poodins are all tagged out, so I won't tag anyone, but you can do it if you want to.

9 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This was furry interesting. Thanks for all the portant information.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I sure enjoy reading about you, Ms. Mia. I know you'll see the mantel at some point!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd recommend trying the mantle thing. It didn't work out so well for me... I have also been on top of the tv, which is inside a big big box, so there's not much room. Mom says if I get much "fluffier" I will get stuck there. Harumph.
~ moose
I don't like stinky goodness either! I like the crunchy stuff - give me the crunchy stuff, and no one gets hurt...
~ turtle

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Wow flying lessons ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

We want to hear more about the flying lessons

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Mia

Sure nice to read all about you. Yes, we agree, how do you do flying lessons?

The Crew

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Patches - Thank you.

KM - I hope to make it one day!

Moose - I read about your mantel debaucle, I hope I don't have the same result.

Turtle - I gotted some new stinky goodness which wasn't so bad, but I still prefer the crunchy stuff.

Merlin, Shadow, KoKo, Mia, Ghost and the Crew - I will detail my lessons in my next post. I'm looking for some photos to show you.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Max said...

If you write your book, I know a publisher...

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Mattingly said...

I liked learning all that about you! Thanks for playing!! I would love to see you jump over the couch. And I would like to see your flying lessons as well. I'm going to post some pictures of "Mattingly the slowest flying kitty in the world" as soon as Mom and Dad take some!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home