Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Bean Blogging

Here I am with my beandad. He's on the phone. I hate the phone. He always says to me, "Mia, I'm on the phone, I can't play with you right now." So I just jump right on his lap. Posted by Picasa

+++++++++++
Special Announcement
Send healing vibes and thoughts to Edsel's Mom. We are hoping for a speedy recovery. Extra special purrs and headbutts are being sent; tell all your friends. Tonight at 6:00 PM Pacific The Calico Girls will have a special time where we will look to the heavens and send loving thoughts and wishes for a special lady, who needs our help. Let's join them.

7 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I do that too, Miss Mia. When will our human pets realize that we decide when things happen around the house?

We will also be going to the purrayer meeting tonight. We hope Edsel's mom gets better quickly!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Your Daddy loves you, I can tell!

Thanks for spreading the word about Edsel's Mom...together we can make a difference!!!

Patches Lady

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Fiona, you can borrow my dad anytime!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I thinks we did lots of good purring together for Edselsmom. You and your beans have a safe holiday weekend.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

WSe remember when your mom & dad gotted hitched. Isn't their nannaversary coming up soon? Maybe you could have stinky goodness for everyone to celebrate!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Happy Memorial Day to you and your human pets, Miss Mia! We hope you have a terrific day! Hopefully, the rain will stop here so we can actually do something.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

When my man talks to himself like that, I answer. You wouldn't want people to fink he's nuts, right? Sumtimes, I fink I hear the woman laffing from far away when I do that, but that can't be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home