Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is my Beanmom crazy?

So yesterday, Beanmom was acting strangely. She was on the 'puter every 10 minutes, hogging it. Then in the evening, I saw her outside in my back porch. She was talking to Mr. Minor! You'll remember him from my blog entries that have the title of "Intruder!"
Not only was she talking to Mr. Minor, but she stuck her hand in his face and he sniffed it. Then she gave him a scritch. Then Mr. Minor licked my beanmom's hand and she scritched him again. Then Mr. Minor put his teef on my beanmom's hand. I don't think he put the bite on her, just his teef, with no bite. Beanmom said, "no nipping, Mr. Minor" and then came in the house. I wanted to go through the window when he did that, but Beandad held me back.

I can't believe it. Why would beanmom talk to Mr. Minor after he repeatedly flounces around my back porch. Is she crazy? I was voicing my displeasure when she came in through the door. Silly beans.

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I still think Mr. Minor has a crush on you. Be that as it may, girls should always stick together against boys! My Bunny Mommy says that they are made of frogs, snails, and puppy dogs' tails (just don't tell my Daddy).

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Your Mom was probably overcome by his tuxie handsomeness. Of course I can say that, being a tuxie myself.

Maxwell Smartkitty

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Consorting with the enemy. That should not be allowed, you must lecture your beanmom not to mess with that boy.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I think your mom is cheating on you and needs to be addressed immediately! While I am sure she means no harm, she needs to know--in no uncertain terms--that you want--nay, NEED her undivided attention.

Beans...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home