Friday, June 30, 2006

Mango meets Snuff

Posted by Picasa
Mango here! Mia said I could post in her place. We've been getting along great. I didn't know when I got here but she has a pet woofie. His name is Snuff and he is from Dallas. He's very 'laxed for a woofie and he understands that butts are not to be sniffed without first getting to know a poodie.

Houston is furry different from Whiskonshun but I like it. I've been spending my daytimes watching birdies and squirrels with Mia and my nighttimes playing catch and mousie with her. Mia is teaching me a new trick called "jump on beandad's lap as soon as he gets on the phone". We are having a great time. Love and purrs to my foster beanmom and foster brother Derby! My new forever beanmom and beandad are very nice and I like them. Have a furry good weekend everycat and bean!

10 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Charcoalie sends greetings from Whiskonsin! He's glad to see how well you're doin in Texas.
Purrs, Mia!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Mango! We all are so happy that you and Mia are getting along wonderfully. The one thing you will miss is SNOW around here.

Mum thinks that is a funny looking woofie. But a good thing he isn't sticking his nose is your bum.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

It sounds like you and Mia are having lotsa fun. Mia is a furry nice furriend. :)

~~ Gree
and the rest of the Hot(M)BC crew too

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi Mango, nice to meet you officially! Please tell your pal Princess Mia that I caught her new profile picture and it is awesome! Box bags rule!!!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Mrs. Sniffles - I changed my profile pic for you! I knew you would like it!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

You have a nice weekend too Mango. Good to see you all are getting along and have nice spots to hang out.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Mango! It's your sister Mandarin here! Eric let me do some blogging today as well. I am glad you are getting on so well with Princess Mia, I like it here in the UK!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

Hi Mia! Concatulations! You were the first 'ficial poodin to come to my chat room! Shmaybe next time we can chat a bit!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Oh PMB, come by my blog for the rest of the story. Purrs.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Mango!

It looks like you have found a very nice new furever home. I know you are happy with Princess Mia and her Mom!

*ABBY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home