Friday, July 21, 2006

We're reading you DaisyMae Maus!

**I'm keeping this at the top in the hopes that DaisyMae reads it. New posts start right below**

We're reading your blog DaisyMae! Don't go away, you have comment moderation on. When you sign in to your blog, go to Change Settings, then click on Comments and scroll down to where it says Enable comment moderation? and switch it to no.

I hope you don't go away, don't be discouraged, we're reading you, but we can't see our comments because comment moderation is on.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help Ms. Mia. Help spread the word to get everyone to post this so maybe she will see this SOMEWHERE and know.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yes, I hope she sees it somewhere. I have interesting news on my blog today - Big Eric and Flynn have got a new blog, please visit and say hi to them!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope that DaisyMae reads this. I'd hate to see her give up on her blog. Some of us lurkers are reading it too!

Dee

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Max said...

She done went and got it figgered out :) I was just there and she seems happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home