Thursday, January 11, 2007

Female Feline Friday


Kukka on bed
Originally uploaded by kukkamaria.
I've decided to start a new themed blog post for my blog. I'm calling it Female Feline Friday. Each Friday, I will feature a fabulous female feline. In my inaugral edition, I will feature none other than the illustrious, world-reknowned, Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish, Kukka Maria.

Kukka, the exiled Monarch, Blogging Genius & Adored Celebrity is a Virgo and currently resides in West Michigan.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Lando Bun said...

Purrfect idea, my princess

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Derby said...

My dear Princess. In my book YOU should have been the first of the Female Feline Friday.

Of course, I think you are the bestest female feline. ANY and EVERY Day of the week.

Purrs.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thank you, Derby Sweetheart! First 2 comments from my fave boybun and boycat, I'm such a lucky girl!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

What a wonderful idea, Mia! And, as Derby said, besides yourself who better than our dear Empress to start things off!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Eric and Flynn said...

What a good idea. We can't fink of a better ecks-kyoos to see all the beeyootyfull lady cats.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I really like this idea. It's like being able to get Hustler or Playboy online, but for cats! I feel satisfied now. Thank you, my dear friend, Mia, for this blessing. :)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger The Little Pink Pig said...

MeeeeeOOOOow! One more reason to lurve Fridays. Grover and I are looking forward to more of these sassy pin-ups. We will print the pix and hide them under our mattress for viewing when our mom's not home.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Beau Beau & Angie said...

Amazing how we immediately thot when we saw the picshur "wow, that cat looks jus like Kukka" and it WAS HER! She is speshully recognizable isn't she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home