Thursday, January 11, 2007

Female Feline Friday


Kukka on bed
Originally uploaded by kukkamaria.
I've decided to start a new themed blog post for my blog. I'm calling it Female Feline Friday. Each Friday, I will feature a fabulous female feline. In my inaugral edition, I will feature none other than the illustrious, world-reknowned, Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish, Kukka Maria.

Kukka, the exiled Monarch, Blogging Genius & Adored Celebrity is a Virgo and currently resides in West Michigan.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purrfect idea, my princess

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

My dear Princess. In my book YOU should have been the first of the Female Feline Friday.

Of course, I think you are the bestest female feline. ANY and EVERY Day of the week.

Purrs.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thank you, Derby Sweetheart! First 2 comments from my fave boybun and boycat, I'm such a lucky girl!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

What a wonderful idea, Mia! And, as Derby said, besides yourself who better than our dear Empress to start things off!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a good idea. We can't fink of a better ecks-kyoos to see all the beeyootyfull lady cats.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I really like this idea. It's like being able to get Hustler or Playboy online, but for cats! I feel satisfied now. Thank you, my dear friend, Mia, for this blessing. :)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Piggy and Grover said...

MeeeeeOOOOow! One more reason to lurve Fridays. Grover and I are looking forward to more of these sassy pin-ups. We will print the pix and hide them under our mattress for viewing when our mom's not home.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Amazing how we immediately thot when we saw the picshur "wow, that cat looks jus like Kukka" and it WAS HER! She is speshully recognizable isn't she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home