Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We are being starved

Help. We are being starved.

Beanmom took Tigey to the vet yesterday and the vet said that he had gained one pound since she last saw him in October. He now weighs 18 lbs. She recommended that the beans change the way that we are fed. The madness began today.

Beanmom gave Tigey and I crunchy goodness in the morning. We had some nibbles and wandered away, which is what we normally do and then after a while, beandad took the crunchy goodness away. Then we had nothing but water.

All.

Day.

Long.

Beandad was at home all day, but he would not feed us. And believe you me, we were asking for some crunchies all the live long day.

Finally, beanmom came home and then gave us some more crunchy goodness. Thank goodness. I had some crunchies and Tigey had some crunchies and now I'm full.

I hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

8 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

So why is my Princess being punished because of piggy Tigey?

Not fun when our tummy is not full.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Maybe 18 lbs. is your natural weight! These beans got body image issues!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Thank god, you n Tigey finally got something to eat!! And hey, just check out this post kitties in a holiday mood..

merry xmas
bye.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Honey... It's bound to get worse. Soon it will be 1/3 c crunchies, then they take the dry crunchies away and you only get wet... at night...

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

News flash: You are on a diet. They suck.
DaisyMae Maus

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Max said...

I feel your pain. They took my morning Stinky Goodness away today. I NEED THAT!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I hate to tell you this, but I am most certain, it will happen tomorrow, and the next and the next and so on and so forth......

Patches

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no more neffur ending food supply? that's the worstest thing we effur herd in our hole life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home