Friday, February 16, 2007

Female Feline Friday


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Sweet Ariel. She was born on the 4th of July and she came to live with her beanmom when she was just 8 weeks old. This Torti Beauty has some health problems when she was a baby, but Miss Ariel is now healthy and thriving in Brooklyn, NY.

Ariel loves watching the rain fall and sitting by the window watching the birds. She is also known for her special skill of hopping sideways. She has a blog and she also has her very own Catster page for her fans.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wow" I feel so special.Thanks for the kind sweet post.I had a hard start yet love has seen me through.
Now I'm on the internet and have alot of great sweet friends.I'm so glad your one of them :)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yey Sweet Ariel * applause * We lufed your writings in WATK Princess Mia ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko KO

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ariel does have such a sweet face. purrs.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopping sideways? whoa - impressive! we wanna see that!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Yes, our friend Sweet Ariel is very beautiful.

Love,
Tipper

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Dear Mia. Please come to my blog and read about my dilema!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Ariel is such a cutie! She looks like she could be Isis' older sister.

Hey...wait a minute! Maybe she is Isis' older sister! No, that can't be right - Ariel's not crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home