Friday, March 30, 2007

Female Feline Friday


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Angelica. Angelica was a rescue kitty from the Meriden Humane Society. She came to live with brofur, Beau Beau, and her beans in Conneticut on 12/4/05.

Angelica loves to partake in the nip and she is the Queen of the Box, she even won a Silver Medal in the Cat Olympics in the category of Fits in Small Boxes (tied with Bonnie Underfoot and Badness).

She is known for her legendary soft fur, is a mommy's girl and she loves her sweetheart Cocoa. Angelica shares a blog with her brofur, Beau Beau.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You know Mia, you keep showing all of these purrty female felines, tempting me. ::sigh::

But you will always be my main squeeze.

P.S. You like to be under the covers, but I don't. Well, maybe if I was under the covers with you.....

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, Angelica is furry purrty!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's lovely that you do the female Friday, Princess Mia! Angelica is lovely.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Angelica is so beautiful and feminine. I just love her fur!

Your friend
Misty E

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I think Angie is gorgeous!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - Angie! she's the most beeyouteefullest an sweetest girlcat i effur met an i love her lots!
Cocoa

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Angelica is so beautiful and feminine!

Hermosa!


●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oooooohhhhh Fanks you Princess Mia for your commentary! I was startled wen I saw my pichure! I thot I had a twin!
~Purrs, Angie

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Angelica is a very pretty cat. I'm glad you profiled her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home