Sunday, May 20, 2007

Super Lazy Weekend


What a super lazy weekend I've had. Tigey has been laxing in the back of the house and I've been laxing in the front of the house. Then we'll switch places. I'll take the back and he'll take the front.

Beanmom bought me some grass from Petco, which I always enjoy. In between snacking, I've been lazing around the house and making sure that my beans are taken care of. I try to get beanmom to sit still but she's always moving around. The woman obviously doesn't know how to relax like a cat can relax.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It has been a lazy day here too! Efun Mistrie has been sleeping lots instead of running like her butt is on fire. It is apposed to snow in Montany tonignt, not all that far from us, so Momma cubered all her flowers with towels and sheets. I guess they are asleep now too.

Patches

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I love to relax too. 'Specially on the weekends!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

NOTHING beats a cat nap done right ~poiland tribe

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That's the best kind of weekend to have!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

You look totally comfy there Ms. Mia!

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look very comfortable. Unfortunately few humans can relax like a cat!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

seems like it was a lazy weekend efurrywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home