Friday, July 13, 2007

Female Feline Friday - Harlie


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Harlie. This Tuxie beaut lives with her brofur, Mattingly, and their beans in Mew York, Mew York. Her beans found her on Petfinder and she came to live with her forever family.

When she was old enough, she went to have her lady gardenectomy. When she came home, she was super hyper and managed to lock herself in the bathroom. The bathroom couldn't be unlocked from the outside, so her beandad had to
"had to chip away at the outside of the door and door jamb until he could get a screwdriver in to push the bolt"
Harlie also has the amazing talent of opening bathroom doors from the outside.

She loves her brofur Mattingly. She enjoys napping on him and playing with him and partaking in the nip with him. She is a very curious cat.

Harlie sometimes writes on her brofur Mattingly's blog. She has her very own Catster page for her fans.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Harlie said...

Oh... My... Goodness!!! I am so honored to be featured on your blog! You are among the first blogs my brother Mattingly read, and when I wanted to start blogging he showed me your site and told me what a nice ladykitty you are, and I have admired you ever since! Thank you so much for this great honor!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Harlie said...

PS... Thank you for choosing this picture of me and not the one where my dad pretended I was a bouquet!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Harile,

I thought the bouquet picture of you was cute, but I know what you mean!

I'm glad you like my post about you, I enjoyed writing it!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Nice to know you Harlie.
You looks just beautiful~!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Harlie is the Female Feline today! My Mattingly's little sister is all grown up. Oh, I'm overcome with emotion.

(sniff)
Tipper

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Harlie is a great choice!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I love Harlie. She is so sweet! And she knows some good tricks, too.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlie has great tuxedo markings, but not only is she beauteous, but she also has a good head on her shoulders. Curiosity in a cat is a Good Thing!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Another cutie.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Harlie!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations Harlie!! You are a very pretty Tuxie!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home