Friday, July 06, 2007

Female Feline Friday - A retrospective

Ladies and gentlemen, lets take a look at our lovely female felines that we've been spotlighting every Friday since January 2007. Our first female feline to be featured was of course the amazing Kukka Maria (ret). We've showcased Isis and of course, Sophia, Abby, Boni Maroni, Daisy, Darling Millie and the amazing Bonnie Underfoot.

We've learned so much about so many of our stellar felines in our community. To take a look at the Female Feline Fridays you've missed.

I'll be back next Friday with an new Featured Female Feline. If you know of a lovely feline that you would like me to feature, let me know!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, retrospectives are always fun! Thanks for featuring me this year. I always look forward to Female Feline Fridays!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I too appreciate being featured this year.

Tara

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Ms. Mia, I nominated you for a rockin' girl blogger award! See my blog...

Tara

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We monitated you for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award. You can copy it offn our blog and put it in your sidebar, if you like.

BPW Cats

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A retrospective is always fun. I think I was showcased though too!

Congrats on your rockin girl blogger award!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks, we got to go back and see all the great Feline's you've picked and the ones we missed. Thanks for featuring me as one of them. I was truly honored. Your a great girl cat Mia!!
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home