Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tigey's visit to the Dentist

A few sleeps ago, Beanmom took Tigey and I to the vet to get stabbed and have our annual check up. The Vet said that Beanmom should bring Tigey back to get his teeth cleaned.

Well, Tigey had his appointment.

He was not happy because he had to starve, but I think the worst part was I had to starve too!!
In the morning, Beanmom brought out the cage and I didn't stick around to see what happened next. I know what the cage means!

After a while, I came out of my hiding spot, and Tigey and Beanmom were gone.

Beandad brought Tigey home in the afternoon. He was starving and ran to eat right away. He ate his whole bowl and then went to eat out of my bowl too. Beandad wasn't happy and had to squirt him with the water squirter. Beanmom wasn't happy with Beandad when he did that.

Tigey let me know that he had a good sleep at the dentist and when he woke up, his mouth felt all funny but he still had all his teeth.

I'm glad I didn't have to go.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I'm so happy that you are well my beautiful Mia I could binkie! Binkieeee! ~Lando Bun

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Miss Miabella!! We haf missed you. we is glad Tigey didn't haf to get his teefs pulled out.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad that Tigey had a good visit with the VET and that his toothies are OK.

I know about the starving part. Sorry you had to starve too.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Tigey I heard from mom how bad the dentist is.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are ver happy that the dentist didn't steal any of Tigey's teefs.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

What! Tigey went to the dentist and because he couldn't eat anything, YOU didn't get anything either?! Very unfair, Mia. Very unfair.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Boy said...

Eeeksss....that is scawy! I do not wike the dentist!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, not much of that seems fair AT all! ou had to astarve, Tigey got dragged to the V-E-T an sleepted, he ate yer food.

We sure hope everytghing is gettin back to normal!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my sweet Princess, Tigey and her beans. Enjoy the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home