Saturday, September 15, 2007

Made it out OK

Well, we made it out OK from the v-e-t. I got poked and prodded and Tiger tried to play it off by pretending to sleep. I thought that was a good idea so I pretended to sleep as well.

It didn't work.

I still got stabbed in the butt.

Tigey picked a bad place to pretend to sleep. He picked the scale. So of course the v-e-t had no doubt as to what his exact weight is. Uh-oh.

Although he lost a whopping quarter pound since last year, Beanmom still came home with a bag of Calorie Control food for Tigey. I had a taste of it and it wasn't too bad. Tigey really liked it.

The v-e-t said that I was a good weight but "big for a girl cat". Excuse me?

The v-e-t inspected Tigey's mouf and said that he should come back for a dental exam. Uh-oh. Luckily my teeth are good, so I don't have to come back for that. I've never had a dental exam and I'm pretty sure neither has Tigey so I hope it's OK.

I'll let you know. Beanmom has to schedule the appointment on Monday.

It's time for a nap after all that.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh my Princess. I wasn't available earlier to come rescue you from the VET. Mum left the house and just got home.

Glad your VET visit went well. I think they like giving shots in the butt. Purrs that you feel super good real soon.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Whew! I am glad the torture was not too terrible.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well, how DARE he stab you in the butt and then insult you!! you are NOT big for a girl cat - you are purrfekt and a furry purrty girl cat.
Tigey, good luck wif your dental!!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh what do V-E-T's know? We bet you are actually the puurfect weight for a girl kitty!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

aren't VET appointment exhausting? ~The Fluffy Tribe

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stabbed in the but that's horrible.
I don't think your big vet's are so rude.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh yike, The Big Thing got warned (I wish we knew how they do that) that we hafta go to the V-E-T next Big Moon to get stabbed and squeezed an stuff.

The Big Thing says it is "for our own good", but we notice HE doesn't get stabbed and squeezed by the V-E-T!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home