Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ack, bath day

Today started out like a normal Sunday. Tigey and I had breakie at 7, Tigey went to take a nap in his doughnut bed.

Beanmon took me out for a lovely walk. While we were out, Upstairs Neighbour's Kitty (UNK) strolled up and sat down and watched Beanmom and I. I walked over to say hello but UNK was too shy.

After a while, Beanmom took me inside and that's when the day took a turn.

She whisked me into the bathroom and the horror of the bath began. I expressed my extreme displeasure and tried to make break for it.

Seventy two times.

Finally, the horror ended and I was wrapped in a towel and placed in front of the heater.

Then, the very same fate befell Tigey. Now, you know Tiges is the strong silent type, he was very quiet but he wasn't pleased. I couldn't save him but I think he got off easy. His bath took half as long as mine.


What a day! I had a super long nap afterward.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't your mom read the blog. Meezer Bun Rule from last week - THERE IS NO WASHING THE BUN! This rule includes Princess Mia!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Beethoven said...

Bath? But....I love baths! Baths are fun!!!
.......aren't they?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I do not think I would enjoy a bath. But I never had one, so I am not certain.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

OMG! You have to have baths. That's disgusting. FAZ

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

WHY? Were you dirty, so much so that your cute little tongue couldn't clean you? I have NEVER had a bath and unless I got into something that I couldn't clean, I doubt mum would give me one.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Has your momma bean ever considered "cat wipes?" You get spared the horror of a full on bath, and your momma bean gets a clean kitty!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Quasi said...

Mia, my friend Piglet developed a neat trick to keep his beans from giving him a bath. Once out of the water, he began to shiver uncontrollably. The beans FREAKED OUT, wrapped him in warm towels, clasped him to their chests, and have never bathed him again. Don't these humans get that our own tongues are more than adequate for bathing, thank you?

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A BATH???? EWWWWWW!!! Mommy never makes us take baths!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home