Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A package from Derby!

Oooh! Derby sent me a giant package. Beanmom said that the package was for all of us including the baby bean that she keeps talking about, but I know it was really just for me. There was a lovely blankie that was in the package that beanmom took out before I could get to it. She said the Beanmom Janet made the blankie for the baby bean.

I still haven't smelt the blankie.

I don't think that's fair, do you?

Tigey and I inspected the box.


OMG. It everything inside just smelled amazing. Amazing like Derby had rubbed his stinky stuff on all of it.


I didn't want to get out of the box. Tigey said that I was a boxhog.


We got some glorious NIP. Two kinds and we had a nip party!



Oh I love the nip.


Thank you, thank you, thank you Derby and Beanmom Janet! Tigey and I really appreciate the special treats and gifts.

Beanmom is thrilled with the gift of the blankie and the booties.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Babybean?? Wow, congrats to your mom and dad! And how lucky you guys are to get all those treats from Derby!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Nipfest at Mia's! But your mum didn't let you sniff the blankie at all? Maybe I better bug mum to make you a blankie all of your own!!! But first she has another baby bean blankie to work on!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a great gift from Derby. He is a grand cat isn't he?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oooh what a fantastic package!! Congrats on the babybean.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great package and you got the best part the box :)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Day my sweetie Mia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home