Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seven silly things you probably already know about me

Hello all in the cat blogosphere! I've been tagged by the GivesGoodScritches Mags Mac n Cheese to do a post on Seven Facts about myself. Here goes...

1. I can be invisible - Here's photographic evidence



Invisible on the black and white mat

Invisible under the blankie.

2. I love to eat grass. I love cat grass that my beans get from the store and I love going outside to eat grass. (Beanmom, can we get some more grass?)

3. Beanmom takes me out on a leash for walks. (We need more walks beanmom!)

4. I'm a super huntress. I hunt buggies and I've been hunting the ceiling mouse and the wall mouse. I haven't caught them yet, but I will.

5. I've blogging since 2005. Wow! I was inspired to start blogging by of Timmy and WMD and Max. Two weeks after I started blogging, my woofie crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. He was fun and I miss him. I recently got on Twitter and it's fun. You can see my twitter feed on the side of my blog there or go to http://twitter.com/princessmia

6. I've survived two hurricanes in Houston! Hurricane Rita and Hurricane Ike. I was at grandbeanmom's house both times. Both times, they were not scary hurricanes! Beanmom was scared so I had to take care of her.

7. I've done the seven random things about me post before but I forgot. When I looked at the other post, I have some of the same things on there.

Well those are my seven things. I'm not tagging anyone again. If you want to post seven random things about yourself go ahead and let me know if you do.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Brownie said...

Whao, nope, I didn't knew about anything of those things, maybe because I met you a month ago, he he he.

I did a random 8 things meme, but I didn't knew there was a 7 things', maybe is just a mistake that passes from blog to blog ;)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hope you enjoyed your snow. You will never be invisible to me.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That was fascinating to learn all about you.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is the most adorable post EVER.

I want a Mia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home