Thursday, January 12, 2006

Battle

So, I've been feeling OK. Just a sneezy here and there. They keep jamming the never-ending pink stuff down my throat. I got 'em good last night. Mom was holding me and prying open my mouth, (the nerve), and dad was with the syringe of pinkyuckiness. When he got it in my mouth, I turned my face at the last second and he sprayed it all over mom! You would think that would have taught them, but no, dad just filled up the syringe again and jammed in in my mouth again.

And they did it again this morning. When will the pink stuff finish?

4 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

You must find where they put it and destroy it when they're not looking.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

HAHAHA! At least you're not making it easy for them.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Sanjee said...

Good job, Mia! Just be careful bout biting those synringe thingies. You don't want a broken toothie -- that just means MORE pinkyuckiness!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Spock said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home