Saturday, January 07, 2006

I got stabbed today!

OHMYGOSH. They took me to the stabby place today! And I got stabbed! On the butt! My beandad noticed I was sneezing yesterday. A lot. This morning I wasn't sneezing, and then I started sneezing at lunch time. I was sneezing and sneezing and sneezing and then I sneezed some snot. And then mom called the vet and they told her to bring me. Mom brought out the carrierthingie and I knew she was gonna put me in it. I fought hard. I didn't want to go to the stabby place. I have just come from the stabby place and it was too soon to go back. Mom held the carrierthingie and dad tried to drop me in but I was too good. They had to take a break and then 5 minutes later they snatched me up again to put me in that awful box. And they got me in. And then I was in the monster with wheels. Which I don't like. I try to be like Timmy but I'm not as brave as him. I don't like the monster with wheels. At the stabby place, I had to wait, then I wented in and there was a nice guy, Mike, who was nice and then he did you know what with my butt. What is it with these people at the stabby place? If they're not stabbing, they're poking. Then I had to wait for the Dr. who was very nice and gave good scritches but she still stabbed me. After she did a dance with me. Another mental case. All this lovin' and then stabbin' I don't like it. She said I probably had a viral infection and that I should be doing better tomorrow because of the stab, or she called it, shot. I'm home now, resting. I hope I don't have to go back to that stabby pokey place anytime soon.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh my, well stabs are sometimes good 'cause they make it so you don't get real sick. sorry 'bout your butt, though

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Max said...

Oh no. You be sure to drink and eat because that's how I started out--sneezing. And I got WAY sick but I probably woulda been beter if I drank more water. DON'T GET THAT SICK!!! Oh, and if they take you back, poop on someone.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Edsel, you're probably right, but I stil don't likes the stabs or the pokes.

Max, I'm eating and drinking normal and playing normal, just sneezing a lil' extra. I hope I don't have to go back. But if I do, I'll remember what you said.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What a nasty ordeal, Mia!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That sounds awful, but I know they were thinking of you and trying to make you feel better. Tell mom to put a cover over the carrierthing, like a blanket, calms Mittens down considerable. I don't know why, she can't see anything then; I like to SEE where I am going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home