Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What do you think?


Happy Mew Years to everybean and cat. I've been laxing with my beans since we were reunited again. I've been checking out the house from top to bottom and left and right to sniff out anything suspicious that may have visited while I was not there. I haven't found anything yet. I read my dear Kukka-Maria's blog and she said that her mom was going to put her on a "new food regimen" because her mom had read an article about how to tell if you poodin is overweight. This got me thinking if I was overweight. I know the vet had told my mom the last time that I was overweight...by 1 pound. pffft. I present to you this photo as evidence and ask, do I look fat?

7 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Mia, I think you look absolutely perfect!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

you do not look at all fat, you look lovely

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thank you WMD, Oreo and Edsel. I agree, I don't look fat and I am not an overweight poodie. Mom says she wants me to be healthy and happy and I am.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh Mia! Not you too! The vet said Shaggy is obese and must diet or suffer the consequences. Lets organize a Bite The Vet Day.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You are not fat! I would KILL to have thighs like yours! :)

COME ON, HUMANS...it's not like we have clothes we need to fit into!

I'm ready and willing to bite a Vet or two (or three). If you need an extra set of choppers, SS&S, count me in!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Why thank you, KM dahling, I've seen your flickr sets, you look good, girl.

S,S & S,
I'm all for Bite the Vet Day. When shall we organize the protest?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think you are JUST RIGHT. What do they know anyways??? I am adding you to my links list too, Mis Mia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home