Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flying Lessons

I wrote in my 5s Tag that I have flying lessons once a week. Yes it's true. My instructor comes to my home and we have been studying for 3 months now. When we first started, we did a lot of preparations that included learning about the equipment and making sure we had the right safety gear and learning about the air and matmatics and learning about the psychics involved. This was the boring part, a'cause I really wanted to get up in the air, you know? But of course you have to learn the basics first. Something about, "you can't run if you don't know how to walk" or something.

Finally it came time for us to get up in the air! My whole body was quivering in excitement and my purr thing started going and I was a bit embarassed. My instructor knowingly smiled and told me not to be nervous. And away we were! My instructor also doubles as the navigator and he makes up the flight plans. We've only gone on a couple of short hops, as they say, close to home. I wasn't able to find any pictures, but I'll get my photographer to take some on my next lesson.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

FLYING lessons?? Woah, you are one brave kitty, Princess Mia! Can't wait to see the photos! And thank you for being so complimentary about us Gorgeous Gingers...

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

PMB, you are good if you can fly. Does this mean once you really get good you can fly up to see me?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds so exciting! I can't wait for pictures.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Fat Eric - you're welcome. I think you Gorgeous Gingers are a fantastic bunch.

Derby, I can't wait to get good and come and visit you! That'll be so much fun.

WMD - I tooked some pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home