Thursday, April 13, 2006

My favorite words

I have learned a lot of new words since I've been doing the bloggie thing. Here are some of my favorite words.

  1. biggify - this means to make bigger and I first saw it on Max's blog. I love this word.
  2. binkies - how a fluffy expresses joy. It sounds and looks great.
  3. squillions - I first saw this on Kukka-Maria's blog. I love it. It means a lot, like 72498 or something.
  4. treatsies - you know I love the yumyum poodie treats.
  5. scritches - ear scritches are the best. I also like the under the collar scritches....purrrr...
Those are my Top 5 favorites. What are your favourite words?

8 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I like these PMB. I agree with you on scritches. I remember William using squillions too.

I blogged on the same thing and made it a tag game too. So we shall see what the rest of the gang thinks.

Purrs.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I love poodins...one ony my favorites to describe us kitties...

**ABBY

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

While I may be credited with making "squillions" popular, it was our own William of Mass Destruction who originally coined the phrase.

I love it and try to use it as often as I can!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

One of my favorite words is 'acited. I think my Bunny Mommmy uses it more than I do, actually.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I like Stinky Goodness...anything to do with food really!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Stinky Goodness & 'beans (meaning human beings) were new to us when we started blogging!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

yes, i'm glad squillions was credited to it's rightful inventor, WMD.

i don't have a fav'rit bloggin' word. i just know i love all my friends that i've made and thank all of you for your fellowship.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

So far, I like poodins. I like scritches too. I don't think I have been blogging long enough, though, to have five words I particularly like. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home