Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Secret Paw!

My Secret Paw package has arrived! It's from Max!!! I'm so a'citied.


Can I open it? Can I open it? Can I open it? Will you open it!


Whatisit? whatisit? whatisit? sniff sniff sniff.


Whatisit? whatisit? whatisit? sniff sniff sniff.


Putting the bite on the minifurry octupus thingie with the bell.


Checking out the big spider thingie with the bells on it's toes.


I'm gonna put the bite on that spider!


Ooh it's got a string thing. Way cool. Gimme that spider!

Thank you Max for my awesome gifts.
=^..^=

6 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Princess Mia, you look like you are having so much fun! The octopus looks especially cool. I got a package from Max today too with his new book, also cool!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Good stuff. We have that same colored octopus at our house.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Cool toys! Lizzie and I both got octopuses and mine is huge!

Knightly

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Max said...

yay!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh wow, what fun.
p.s. i like your floor, the wood is really pretty

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Those look like really great toys! I want to know where to get one of those octopus toys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home