Friday, June 16, 2006

Today's the day II

Catolympics starts today! Today! I will be teleporting over and I can't wait. Today is also the day for beanmom's second interview with the new beans. Good luck beanmom! She's doing the same kind of stuff she did for the last one, walking around, sitting, standing, walking, making me tired. I wish she would just find a spot like I do.

Oh! she's on the move again, I have to see what she's up to now.

::Update from the mom::
Thanks everyone for all the good vibes. I am confident that the interview went well. I had to take a test along with it, and I am confident hopeful that I did well. It's one of those subjective type things. It's up to my interviewers now. Mia or I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. They said sometime in the middle of next week. Fingers crossed!

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Good luck, BeanMom...and good luck Mia in the Catolympics!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Good luck Mia's bean. We am still purrayng for you.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Super good wunnerful luck BeanMom!

Mia, we can't wait to see you at the 'lympics!

~~ Sanjee, Boni & Mini

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We are sure hoping for your momma!! Make sure you let us know. Thanks for the nice compliment about the lympics...only 20 minutes till the events start!@!

Patches Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home