Friday, July 28, 2006

Letter to the Beanmom.

Dear Beanmom,

Thank you for taking me in and giving me a home and a family. I will be eternally grateful to you for that. However, now that I am a member of said household, I feel the need to reiterate certain points. Certain basic kitty rights, if you will.

  1. I need Fancy Feast in the mornings followed by and preceeded with ample scritchings.
  2. I need to chase plastic ring things at any time of day or night; preferably at night.
  3. I need scritches at 1800hrs followed by the Chase Mia Around the House while Making Sounds like Donald Duck Game. I need more scritches after that.
  4. You are not allowed to be gone from the house for more than 10 hours a day. I believe you went missing yesterday for 14 hours. I don't believe you when you say you were "working". If you work like that, how is it that you are about to be jobless? I think you need a better excuse.
  5. Where is beandad? He didn't come home yesterday with you even though he left with you. As you know, this has royally screwed up my routine. I need my beandad and his lap for scritches.
Please take note, my list is very short and I don't believe my demands are too much to ask for. I expect to see you today at 1800hrs or else I might have a present for you when you get home.

purrs and headbutts,
your loving and only cat,
light of your life,
Mia

8 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Your list sounds very reasonable to me. I think you should expect every one of your requests to be fulfilled!

Love,
Tipper

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I see no problem with this list. In fact, I think it is well organized, delightfully pragmatic, and a sheer wonder of the English language. If your human pet doesn't thank you for keeping the lines of communication open between the two of you, then I feel you are within your rights to scratching her eyes out! ;)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Make no apologies for your demands. Had they done their research on being owned by a feline, they would already be meeting your needs.

Boo, beanparents...boo.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Max said...

That's a very good list. Too bad People just don't understand...

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hmmm, maybe I have to do a list for mum.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Daddy went fishing for days and days, and I left him a present, right on his white pants that he left thrown on the floor!!! He got the message.

What is the making sounds like Donald Duck Game. That sounds like fun. You should come over and teach it to Mistrie and Mittens and me.

Patches Lady

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

the Donald Duck game sounds really really fun. Mama doesn't know how to quack like a duck though. One of her brothers does, but he is on the east coast in somplace called Del-aware.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you list if furry reasonable. there is no reason that you should not get efurryfing in your list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home