Sunday, December 10, 2006

My favourite Auntie Jill

As I told you in my earlier post, my Auntie Jill brought me flowers. Here I am with the beautiful flowers. They were as tasty as they look, as well. I was admiring my flowers when Auntie Jill came by to visit again.

Auntie Jill immediately started scritching Tigey and I as soon as she walked through the door.

As you know, her scritches are legendary. She has a special scritchin' technique that is poodilicious.
Tigey gets a taste of Super Scritchin'. He's never experienced it before. He was really amazed.

I managed to get some private scritchin' time from Auntie Jill, after Tigey, who became quite the scritchin' hog, managed to break himself away.

Purrrrrrr. Such the perfect scritches...

7 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Purrrr, special scritches. Getting scritches always makes me purr lots.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Boy, you guys are sure enjoying your auntie! I can practically *hear* the puring!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Welcome home, Auntie Jill! I sure wish you could come by here and share some of your awesome scritchin' technique with me. If you haven't heard, I'm very deprived.

What? I look very plump with high-gloss fur and that means I am spoiled?

Nonsense. Nonsense, I say.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I have an auntie jill too!!!!!! They are the best. By the pictures it looks like you had a super great time.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Badness said...

ooo Can your Auntie Jill come visit us?!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oooo,speshul skritches is so wonderful. we is glad that you gotted some private skritches and that tigey learned what they was.

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh - that looks purrfectly lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home