Friday, November 24, 2006

A New Toy

Oooh! I got a new toy!

Oh wait. First I would like to say thank you to all to poodies for the lovely thanksgiving wishes. Beanmom says her cooking turned out nicely and all the beans liked it.

But back to the more important stuff. I got a new toy. And it is soooo devilish. It's a little red dot and I cannot, for the life of me, catch it. It zooms all over the floor and I zoom all over the floor chasing it. Sometimes it goes on the wall and I jump up to catch it. I'm sure I have it, but then it disappears. It's so maddening.

Then, the red dot appears again and I'm off chasing it. If you don't have a red dot to play with, you're missing out. I am going to have my photographer take some pictures to show you just how fun it is.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

How nice that you have a new toy. I don't have a red dot to chase. I will have to bug mum about getting one for me too.

Purrs to my sweet Princess.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I know about those dot-things. They'll drive you nuts if you let them. Just every once in a while act like you don't want to catch it, and it'll come real close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home