Thursday, October 26, 2006

The most luxurious week

I've had the most luxurious week my poodie friends. I've been lounging aroung the house only stopping to chase TBF around the house when the mood strikes me. Beanmom has been working late and then when she gets home, she hogs the computer with more work and I can't get on to visit with my blogging buddies.

I've been thinking about the story that I'm supposed to be writing for Max's book. I've been thinking a lot but writing little. I can't decide what story to write. Should I write a memoir? They've gotten such a bad rep lately. What about a poem? I don't know. Maybe.

Maybe an editorial. Or an essay. Are you writing anything? Maybe I will ask Tigey what he thinks.

I also have some special announcements to make:

Happy Purrthday Fat Eric!

Happy Blogaversary Max!

Meezer Mom is back!
Superduper healing kitty vibes being sent from Tigey and I.


I'm going to go through my bloglines list of poodie blogs to make sure I'm not missing any thing else.

10 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

WHy not write about having the Shaving The Poopy Trail And Other Strange Items On The Vet's Bill?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Thank you Mia for all the wonderful healing vibes from you and Tigey!!! - Meezer Mom

Mia, we would love to read your memoir!! - Miles

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Max said...

Memoir! And a poem! And...

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Thank you for the purrthday wishes, Mia and Tigey! Good luck with your writing! I wrote a sort of story already and I am trying to write a story now.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Glad you made it back home safe from the kitty jail. And I'm glad things are going with with Tigey or TBF. It is fun to have another kitty around the house, isn't it? I think it's worth the occasional irritation.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Get writing. I sented in my story.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we has lotsa poems, but we're scared ta send 'em...

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mia......maybe you could come on over tomorrow for a while to see Mistrie. It is supposed to get real cold and maybe snow and she wants to see you before that happens.

Patches

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Dontcha love those peaceful days? ~Merlin, shadow, Ko KO

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

A poem. Definitely a poem. You are a poetess at heart...I just know it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home