Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Late Breaking News

Ladies and Gentlemen! I have a shocking announcement. Derby, my beloved Sweetheart Cat is being pursued by another shameless poodie. She has left love messages for him and told him to, gasp, I can't even bring myself to say it. She has told him to "forget about the Princess".

Gah!

I'm shocked at the blatant disregard for royalty. She has also been posting lascivious pictures on her gorgeous self online. Shameless.

I leave the final decision up to Derby. We have a special thing going. I understand that he's a good looking Mancat that has all the ladies swooning for him. If he wants to have a harem of Ladycats, then I will have to consider if I want to be part of a harem. I suppose I can be as long as I am the Number One Ladycat in the harem.

10 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I was shocked as well. Shameless tabby hussy.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Oooo - cat fight!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh, Mia, we can't believe this. We're with you all the way. We'd never sit back and let someone take our guys!

Maybe Derby could introduce Skittles to some of the handsome, eligible young guys in the GG's?

Love
Tipper & Misty

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Derby's worth fighting for.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Wendy Hoke said...

Well!

Dear Princess Mia,

I just read your post over at my blog. Obviously, you have your claws out!

You tuxedo cats think you are so superior to tabbies. Not!

But I am sympathetic to your story about how you found your pet humans. I too was abandoned, (my first pet human was in the Navy. When he was deployed to Iraq, he left me behind)

I can't help falling in love with Derby. I've never felt this way before.

Has he given you a ring? If not, he's fair game.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Hmph! If Derby won't have you, I most certainly will!

[Whispers: Don't let anyone else know that, though. We need to keep that on the DL!]

Do you want me to knock some sense into Derby for you, Mia? I would do that for you! RAWR!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, a LOVE TRIANGLE! I have heard about this, but I have never seen an actual one before.

If there is a catfight, will someone let me know, so I can watch?

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mia

You are very beautiful and Derby is very handsome. I think you make a wonderful couple.

Abby

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when the teenagers haf a day off skool, the watch sumfin called "pash-uns" an sumfin else called "dayz of owr lifes". we they seen an eppy-sode like this beefor.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mia, we cannot believe how shameless she is too. it's terrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home