Friday, August 03, 2007

Female Feline Friday - Miss Peach


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Miss Peach aka Covergirl. This distinguished Capricorn beauty came to live with her forever mom and dad in Washington when she was nine years old. She was given up by her previous people and was rescued by her now mow who needed Miss Peach for a very special assignment.

Miss Peach was designated as the Catpanion of her Beanmom's mom who was very sick. According to Miss Peach,
"My job was to keep her company until she went to her rainbow bridge. At first she didn't want me because she didn't like cats at all, so I hid under the couch. Then when she wasn't looking,I came out and gave her a big head butt and a sandpaper kiss... My title was being a 'CATpanion' to her mommy during her last days. I did my job very well.."
Miss Peach is a delicate cat with Victorian sensibilites. She adores the luxury of a sunshine nap.; watching the birds outside her window and having her tummy rubbed. She likes to wander in her garden. She is an extremely persuasive cat and is known to convince her beanmom at the bat of an eye and a headbutt to turn on the faucet for her to drink from.

One of her early loves was Henry who is now at the Bridge and her main ManCat is Ali, she is Ali's Lovely Ladycat.

Miss Peach has her own blog and her very own Catster page for her fans.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Miabella! What a wonderful way to start the day for me...to be so honored by you in your bloggy:)
You have done so much work to feature me and have captured my nature just purrrrfectly. I am so happy to be your furrrrend. We bag ladies must stick together. Please bring your bag over to my patio and we will sleep next to each other in matching bags...from SAKS FIFTH AVENUE of course!!
The photo you chose is my favorite, you have cheered me up over the top today. Dancing around the patio here now!
Purrrs and snuggley thanks yous from Miss Peach:))

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Mia! I'm so delighted to see that you have featured my sweet sister and dear friend, Miss Peach. Isn't she a peach! She is beautiful inside and out -- a true lady, a gentle spirit, and a fun and feisty redhead, all rolled into one delightful curly-coated feline!

Happy purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, that's a furry impawtant job for Miss Peach! Miss Peach is a great choice for female feline friday! ::claps paws::
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I love Miss Peach!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Ali & Fiona said...

You picked a fine, female feline to feature. She is my lovely ladycat and deserves this honor.

Thank You!

Alicat

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You...!
Come on over and check it out.
Karl

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Thank you Ms. Mia, Miss Peach is such a special Lady Cat!! And a perfect choice for Female Feline Friday!!
Your FL furiends,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home