Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sometimes it hard when you don't have thumbs

Well, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been MIA from the cat blogosphere this past couple of weeks. I blame it entirly on beanmom.

She's been either hogging the computer or she's been too lazy to turn it on so I can get on to blog or visit other poodies in the blogosphere.

I finally got a chance to blog tonight but I'm forced to blog from her Blackberry which is extremely difficult if you don't have opposoble thumbs.

I wouldn't recommend it at all but at least I can post and visit other poodies in the blogosphere.

It's taking me a little while to get around all the sites but I'll get there!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow, that's impressive.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we have missed you Mia.

You haf your own crackberry? Impressive!!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger no more said...

i don't know if there is room for two mia's in texas

http://www.miabooboo.blogspot.com

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I can relate. Mum's puter died and she doesn't have a blackberry. So sometimes I have sneaked in to use her work puter.

Purrs my sweetie.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Boy said...

Even though we don't have thumbs, but we've got much better bwains than them beans! So I'm sure you can do it!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hello Ms Mia!
Glad to see you are at least getting some time in computer land around there. We've missed you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home