Sunday, August 05, 2007

Upstairs neighbor has a new cat

Oh my what an eventful day! Beanmom took me outside today for a little walkabout. I got to eat some grasses and roll on the cement, which is super fun. We walked for long while and then beanmom whisked me back into the house.

A few hours later, she heard a meowering outside the kitchen. It didn't sound like the Meezer neighbour who likes to meower. She went to 'vestigate. She looked out the window and then looked out the door but didn't see anything.

She opened the door and I went zoom out the door! and under the deck and there he was. An itty bitty black kitty meowering up a storm.

Meow.

Meow.

Meow.

Reow.

I didn't know who this little guy was. Beanmom went in and came back out with some stinky goodness and the lil' guy ran right out to snarf down the stinky goodness. Just then, the neighbour lady came walking by with her human kitten and woofie and she told us that the little kitty was their new kitty.

They started talking and I was still under the deck. Beandad came outside with a bag of Greenies to tempt me out from under the deck but nothing is more tempting than being under the deck!

After a while, I decided to come out and Beanmom grabbed me to bring me back into the house. She introduced me to the new kitty, Spy. He seemed like a harmless kitty but I didn't appreciate him being under my deck and meowering so.

I don't have any photos but I will post as soon as I get some of the new guy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well, he was in your territory Mia, you haf to 'tekt your territory from intruders.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

He really should have waited for an invite. But I guess you could forgive him if he's only little.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hmmm, if he is the neighbors new kittie, why was he so hungery? Don't they feed him? Do they not know they should keep him inside? Hmmph.

I hope he wasn't scared and hiding from something. But as long as he doens't invade your house, maybe you need to share the under the deck space.

Purrs, sweetie.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Boy said...

New neighbour!
You must teach him some manners! How can he go to your deck without being invited and eat YOUR stinky goodness!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Mia!
We agree with Derby. Why is a baby kittie out wandering by himself.
But we know he was hungry because he's a baby and they eat all the time! Spy is a cute name for a little black kitten!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home