Sunday, May 18, 2008

About Me meme

Derby Sassycat tagged me for a meme.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1.What was I doing 10 years ago? – I wasn't here 10 years ago.

2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today – eat, drink water from the water cup, roll on the clean sheets, wrestle with Tigey, sit on beandad's lap

3. Snacks I enjoy – I like the Feline Greenies best

4. Things I would do if I were a billionairedonate to CFHF for sure, then donate to SNAP. Then maybe buy a house with stairs for my beans, Tigey and me.

5. Three of my bad habits – waking my beans up before they want to wake up, eating out of Tigey's bowl, scratching on the carpet next to the scratching board.

6. Five places I have lived – I lived in the house next door and now I live in this house.

7. Five jobs I have had – Toe Bandit, Masseuse, Alarm Cat, Guard Cat, Chief Buggie Killer

I would like to tag the following kitties:

All the kitties that I wanted to tag have already done this meme. If you haven't done it yet, go ahead!



Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mia, those is great answers!!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Wonderful answers my sweetie. I learn more about you from this. Purrs.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Quasi said...

That's quite a resume. Did you have to join a union for any of those positions?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Beethoven said...

I likes to get to know more about you Mia!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

(((((Mia)))) lots of hugs to you. It is a holiday of Hugs for Bonnie. Pass it on.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

In honor of Miss Bonnie and the Day/ Weekend/ Holiday of HUGS, here’s ours:
*******hugs******* (KC)
*******hugs******* (Missy)
*******hugs******* (Faith)
*******hugs******* (Sol)
*******hugs******* (Smokey)
*******hugs******* (BJ)
*******hugs******* (Mommy ML)

Love, ML & The Sherwood Bunch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home