Sunday, September 25, 2005

It wasn't scary!

Hi my poodin friends. I'm back at home now with mom and dad and able to get on the 'puter. In the picture, I'm at my grammie's house watching the news waiting for the storm. I really wasn't too concerned about the storm a'cause I was inspecting grammie's house. She had an upstairs and a downstairs and I liked running up and down the stairs. There were so many interesting places for me to 'vestigate. I found a secret napping spot at grammie's house that was the bestest. I would go there to nap and mom could not find me and then I would appear again. She said that I vanished into thin air. We waited for the storm to come. Mom was a little scared but I was not.

I just did my nails to pass the time. The lights flicked on and off a little on Friday night, but I wasn't a'scared a'cause I have super poodie vision. When the wind finally started I went to the window to watch but mom told me not to and took me away from the window. I went to my secret spot to watch the wind and then it started raining but not much. Mom was all a nervous a'cause she's never been through a hurricane a'fore. Me neither! But it wasn't so scary. On Saturday, daddy went back to our house to check on it and said that everything was fine, so we packed up all the stuff again and mom took me in the monster with wheels again and brought me home. I enjoyed my visit to grammie's. And I hope I get to go and visit again soon. When I was visiting, grammie said that she had a hurty shoulder and I thought of Timmy's grammie. I think the hurty shoulders are going around. I hope all hurty shoulders stop being hurty and all grammies feel better.

Thank you all my poodin friends for all your comments. Mom says thank you too. I'm glad to be home now.

7 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

I'm glad you am safe. I like your Gramma's bed a'cause it reminds me of my Gramma's bed! Looks real comfy like and everything!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hooray.... We are glad that you and your family are all safe.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Spock said...

SO very glad to see you're ok & glad to hear all is well at your house!! Puddie purrayers WORK!!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Princess Mia - so glad you and your family are a-ok. plus, you got to go on an adventure! cool! sorry your mom was scared, though.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Whew! Glad everybody got through that mean storm OK!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You looked very comfy at Gramma's house, but it's always nice to get back to your own territory.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thanks my poodie friends for all your comments! I've been busy around my house a'cause my other grammie and grampa are visiting. I didn't know I could have more than one grammie and grampa, but you can. I'll have to write a blog entry about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home