Saturday, March 28, 2009

We have a new sisfur !

Wow.

Tigey and I have had the most peculiar last few weeks.

It all started off with Beanmom and beandad disappearing for a few days. Well Beandad kept showing up at odd times to feed us (thank goodness) but Beanmom was gone. She finally came back to us after what seemed like a cat year (Mom here: it was only three days) on the coldest day in March.

AND she brought us a present!! Tigey didn't notice but I did. I notice EVERYTHING.

She had brought me a sisfur except it has ver little furs.
I've been keeping a close eye on my new sisfur. For the most part, she's a typical kitten, sleeping a lot, and eating, she meows really loud sometimes. Really LOUD. She also does some very non-kitten things like has the hiccups. All the time. I don't remember getting hiccups like that when I was a kitten.

Tiger isn't too fussed. I think he might have sniffed her foot by accident last Thursday.

Our sisfur's name is Kiran Eliza and her purrthday was March 11, 2009. She weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long.

Here she is.

swaddled up

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Awwwwwwww!! Congratulations to your beans! She is adorable!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Congratulations on your new sister! Kiran is very beautiful.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Max said...

CONGRATS!!! She's is Beeeyoooteeful!!!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ahhhhh, what a sweetie Kiran seems to be. She must be taught that she can't pull kitties tails.

Enjoy!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your new sisfur! She is very beautiful!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I may come over if I don't get much attention. But I think mum is about done with the major outside stuff.

But then I can come over, just to snuggle and meet the new little one!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Movers in St Helens


 

Post a Comment

<< Home