Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Mango has landed.

I gotted a big box in the mail. I just had to rip it open.

PMB: oooh, what's that?

PMBM: It's Mango, honey.

PMB: I think it's Mango, mom.

PMBM: Yes, Ms. Mia.

Saying hi to Mango and putting my stink on her.

Checking out the box.

Derby wrote me a lovely card from him, Vir-ginger and his beanmom Janet. Thank you for the lovely gifts. I'm thrilled to have them. I will take very special care in looking after Mango. I've always wanted a sisfur and now I have one.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh you have one of the litter of squillions, too. Tell Mango, her brother Midnight says hello.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Such a cute Mango kitty. Bet you're havin much more fun wif the box!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yay, Mango maded it safely. Glad you like the little extras I sent along. I wanted to send you a real rose, but mum said it wouldn't make it and still look good. So she came up with plan B.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

How cute is Mango! You two look so adorable together! Make sure to save some of the box for me when I come to visit again.

Mmm...boxes....

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

A friend fit for a princess! You semed to love diving into the box too!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

But what about the box? What did you do with that? That is fun for HOURS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home