Monday, June 19, 2006

sports meets and meet-ups

Well I think I'm all recovered from my thrilling Catolympic Weekend. The facility was world class and the hosts were more than the best. They were the bestest! The games were so a'citing to watch and the events that I participated in were fierce. The weather was wonderful at the Catolympics even though it rained lots with loud kaboomies in Houston. I'm glad I wasn't here. I had a great time chatting with my poodin friends, many of whom I was meeting for the first time. I spent some special time with Mistrie who is a truly wise and sensitive poodie. I hope to be able to visit with Mistrie more often.

When I got home on Sunday, beanmom and beandad were very happy to see me. Beanmom said that she had gone on Saturday morning to meet with Zeus' Human Pet!
Princess Mia Bella: You wented to meet Zeus and his Beanmom? Without me!

Princess Mia Bella Mom: Zeus wasn't there, Mia, just his beanmom. You were at the Catolympics, dear.

PMB: I could've still met his beanmom and put my stinky rub on her.

PMBM: Well, I gave her a hug, so maybe some of your stink transfered to her.

PMB: Nobody puts the stinky rub on things better than me.

PMBM: That's true, Princess.
Beanmom said that Zeus' beanmom is very nice and does like coffee and didn't faint once. I hope that I'll get to meet her too. I'm ready to put my stink on her.

8 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

You are SO good at stinkin' up everything, aren't you?

{{snicker}}

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma said she got a speshul picher of you and Mistrie and will post it on our blog tomorrow.

We had a wonderful time with you, and Mistrie hasn't stopped talking and purring.

Her and Mittens had a paw fight throught the glass this morning.

Patches Lady

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

We likes to put the stink on efurryfing round the house and needs to rub on Mom & Dad efurry day. We needs to check them to see if they's met some ofur puddins that we might know. Make sure you puts your stink back on your Mom. It's impordant.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

So furry good to be with you over the weekend. I also hopes that you are keeping dry. Mum hadded the talking box on this morning and Houston was furry wet. Hope you are dry.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

It was real fun to see you at the 'Lympics Mia! I'm so glad you came. I think we had more fun than beans with coffee did.
Purrrrrrs!
Boni (and the gang)

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw the pictures of Houston, too. And we thought WE got a lot of rain in Arlington! Sheesh! (You guys have an ark out back just in case, right?)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Everyone - I am dry and inside and we didn't get flooded where I live. But it's been raining and raining. It's no fun!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Glad to know you are dry.....Momma was just about to email you, after hearing the news!!!

Patches Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home