Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Chair

I read Miss Kitty's story about a cat poem that her bean read to her called "This is My Chair" and I thought, "I have a chair!" It is in the bean dining room. I like to take long naps on my chair it's comfy and I can stretch out or curl up. My bean dad says that I like the chair because it is black and I can leave my white fur on it. I don't know if you can see but there's not that much fur on it! Sometime's when I'm a nappin' daddy walks by and tries to tip the chair, but I've never fallen out. I can sit in my chair most anytime except when there are beans in it. Then I just sit on the table. My beans don't like that though. They always make loud words to get me off the table, but I lounge on it when they are not home, lol. I like my chair. Thank you Miss Kitty!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

My chair is the fancy flower chair that I uh...chased a moth up...yeah! That's what happened!! Don't listen to my Momma when she says I went crazy and zoomed up there for no good reason...there was a good reason! Honest!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

another very cute tummy to rub, my Mom's fingers are itchin'

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home