Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Letter from beanmom

Mom wrote me a note today,

::::
Dear Mia,

I love your morning wakeups but please, please, please my darlingprincessmiabella, can you do you wakeups a little later with a little less standing on the hair and scritching of the blanket? I promise to try not to accidentally rumble you off the bed.

love,
PMB Mom

::::

Dear Mom,

I know you know how much you like to sleep. I am the designated alarmcat in the house and it is my job to make sure that you wake ups to go to hunt so that I don't run out of crunchies and grass and the world's best cat litter and the toys and scritching boards and the nip. I take my job seriously and I am always on time. Please do not try and rumble me off the bed in the mornings when I am doing my wakeups. I keep doing them because you are not waking up. Although you may think that I am doing wakeups so I can get my breakie, it is really so you can get your breakie and then go hunt. I'm sorry if I stood on your hair this morning and made you an ouchie. If you would like me to stop the wakeups, all you have to do is wake up.

love,
Mia

5 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

My mom blogged about my wake-up calls on her site. I would rebut on my site, but she doesn't know I can read or type. Silly human!

If she would quit being so lazy, I wouldn't have to work so hard!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Kukka-Maria,

That is my point exactly!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What would they do without us?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

it is hard having so much responsibility!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Max said...

People NEVER appreciate what we do for them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home