Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oooh I saw a Mousie!!

I saw a mousie! I saw a mousie! I did. I saw it. It was outside the window in the kitchen and I was standing on top of the washingthingie looking out the window and it was right there on the ledge. Outside my window!! ohmygosh. I wanted to get at that mousie. I've never met a real mousie before. My beandad was in the kitchen with me and he heard me hissing at the window, he came to see what I was doing. And then he said, "It's a MOUSE!" I said, "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" but I couldn't get at it and the mousie ran away. I waited to see if it would come back. I had to take a break from watching to see if the mousie would come back to write this blog, but now I have to go back to watching!

7 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Keep vigilant. Mousie may come back when you least expect him!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

what we do is bring mousies in from the outside, drop 'em, then my Mom and the Dad have to catch them hahahahahah

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You did protect your beandad, you scared the mousie away! We have one who shows up on the patio every once in a while to get to the seed my birds have scattered. I watch him from the kitchen window, but he's so skittish I don't even get a chance to scare him.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Max said...

Buddah is going to be soooo jealous...!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Spock said...

If you catch it don't post pictures of it!! I already made that mistake!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Well, everyone, the mousie did not come back. I waited and waited and waited and watched and watched until I fell asleep. I've been checking the window off and on all day, still no mousie.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Mom says the always come back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home