Friday, November 11, 2005

Early mornin' wakeups

It seems that my beans are sleeping too much in the mornin's. They always call me the Alarm Cat, and then when I wakes them up, they get mad. Mom said to me today when I came to do my wakeups, "Mia, it's too early, come back in one hour, it's not even 6 yet". But mom, I'm hungry. I am starving. I am wasting away. Please get up. So I start my early morning scritchin' on mom's side of the bed a'cause my bean dad always manages to accidentally trip me off the bed. Everytime. It's amazing. Mom tries to push me off but she can never do it. I jump on the bed and start walking around mom who tries to do a Diva Kitty Mom move, but she misses! I'm head butting the pillow, I'm doing the bread and butter on the bed next to Mom and she's not happy. So I climb on to her and look a dad and he gives me the eye, just the one, so I know I need to move, quick. I climb back over mom and start doing the bread and butter on her, which I know she just melts when I do it. And it works, she starts bean-purring and petting me and then she gets up and feeds me!! Food! Yummy crunchies. Works everytime!

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hello Ms. Mia,
Very interesting technique! We'll have to try some of your moves!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

She totally did it again yesterday - Humans!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

SS & S, my technique works, I only do the bread and butter on my mom as a last resort though, so she knows I means business.

DK, OMG, I can't believe she did it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home