Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mousie Sighting #2

The mousie came back!!! This time it gotted in the house! Oh my goodness! Here's exactly what happened. I was in the kitchen, and I smelled something suspicious around the washingthingie. I sniffed around and jumped on it and was looking around. The microthingie is next to the washingthingie and I was jumping from the washingthingie and microthingie and that's when mom caught me on the counter, where I'm not supposed to go. But mom! I think I smelled a mousie! She camed into the kitchen to see what I was looking at and couldn't see anything behind the washingthingie. She got the torchlight and was shining it around. She saw the shadow that I saw and yelled for dad. The mousie was hiding behind the microthingie! And then the mousie leaped from the behind the microthingie to the washingthingie and vanished. I don't know where the mousie went! Mom and dad are not happy. They don't want the mousie in the house. I'm just can't wait to get my paws on the mousie!!

6 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh! Wow a realy mousie. We had one in our house too last month. Mum and I caught him and mum took him outside. I think she made sure he couldn't get inside again. No new real mousies sinces.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Max said...

Buddah would like to come over and help you catch the mouse. He's only seen a dead one before and wants a wiggly one.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Patience wins the battle. We had 3 mousies in our house this fall, but we caught them. No more mousies! Mom thinks it was the change in weather that made them seek shelter. She just doesn't like the fact they got in somehow.......their friends might follow!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hi Derby! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey Max, pls send Buddah over, I might need some back up. My humans keep messing up and letting the mousie slip away.

S,S & S, you had THREE mousies!?! Wow.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

my sister Casey catches the mousies that get inside here - they have no chance against her!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I can send you two large mousies...

Fi - HAY, I'm not a mouse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home