Monday, October 24, 2005

The best scritch-giver

One of my favorite beans is my Auntie Jill. I like when she comes to visit and I wish she would visit me more. She always smells so good and she gives the best scritches, ever. Sorry mom, but she has secret scritches that you haven't learned yet. She lives near by but mom says that she will be moving to the far away for a little while.

I miss Auntie Jill when she's not visiting me even though she lives up the long road, so I can't imagine what it will be like when she goes to the far away. I hope she visits again before she goes so she can teach mom some of the secret scritches she does. I don't know what I'll do without her secret scritches for so long.

I put some pictures of her doing her scritching magic, she's the best. She also brings her octopus with her, but I don't have any pictures of that, but I put the bite on that octopus!

5 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

some people just have the magic touch!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Edsel,you are absolutely right!

Miss Kitty, my paws are crossed for you too!

Fiona Bun, she does ears and all other parts, come on down!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You look so happy! I hope your auntie won't be too too far away for visits.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Spock said...

I guess your Dad am all sad now. Tell him I's sorry for him!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

She should be a Professional Skritcher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home