Thursday, November 24, 2005

Where's my bird?

I heard today was Turkey Day. So my beans went out and and stayed out forever and then they came back with lots of stuff in the foil. And then my bean dad put some stuff in the microthingie and it smelled so beatidelicious. I followed him when he took it out and I sat next to him and gave him the look. He didn't notice so I got a bit closer, like between his knees, closer. He looked at me then and told me to scram. Pardon, me? Oh! the infelinity of it all. Do you know he ate all the yummy smelling stuff all by himself and didn't give me any? I didn't get any turkey! No fair. Guess who'll be getting special wakeups tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, bummer! Maybe your dad didn't really eat it all and you'll get a little later on. We'll be rooting for you!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mia :)

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Gobble-Gobble Day!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mia, It's not fair that your bean dad did not share. Specially since you were right there and asking nicely. I think you should wake them up, very early on a day they don't want to get waked up on. Try singing to them a 4 AM. Hee, hee.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Poor baby!! That's mean! I'da putted the bite on him hard!! Hope your family had a Happy Thanksgiving & if you want some turkey you can come to my house. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, Mom says it has a sleepin drug in it...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thanks for all the holiday wishes, I'm plotting my revenge to get me some yumyum turkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home